A very warm welcome to you. My name is Jack Schneider and I am an experienced, qualified and fully accredited psychotherapist and counsellor who has been providing psychotherapy and counselling for many years in London Bridge. I have recently expanded my practice with new consulting rooms in Crouch End, North London and I now work at both locations.
The aims of this website are to offer you:
- a consultation to assess your needs
- psychotherapy or counselling with me or
- a referral to another counsellor where appropriate
- information about therapy and well being
- links to websites, helplines and other resources
People come to therapy for different reasons and you may be experiencing difficulties related to:
- relationships with partners, family, friends or colleagues
- anxiety, stress, anxiety disorders
- difficulties with feelings such as anger, jealousy
- depression, sadness, emptiness or loneliness
- coping with loss and bereavement
- a lack of confidence or self-esteem
- your sexuality or your identity
- destructive behaviours
- addictions (drugs, alcohol, gambling, pornography etc)
- obsessive thought patterns or behaviours
- eating disorders
- abusive relationships
Talking to a counsellor for the first time is often a highly emotional and life changing experience for many people. We may begin to talk about matters which have troubled us for many years and a trained counsellor will help and support you through this process.
Psychotherapy and counselling at London Bridge and Crouch End
I provide psychotherapy and counselling at London Bridge and Crouch End. The London Bridge consulting rooms are centrally located with easy access to the City, central London, the West End, south London and beyond. The Crouch End consulting rooms are located in the heart of north London and only 30 minutes from Oxford Street. It is close to Muswell Hill, Highgate, Finsbury Park, Archway and Wood Green. For more details see locations
To book a consultation...
If you wish to take the next step, please feel free to contact me. We can discuss what might be best for you and then perhaps arrange a consultation to see whether we feel that we could work well together. If we cannot match our availability, I am happy to refer you to one of my experienced and trusted colleagues.
call: 07549 352 977
email: [email protected]